“Krita Secrets” is a book that aims to deliver tutorials that are straight to the point and as short as possible. Each tutorial covers one specific action with the result by following the shortest course of actions. So that one single problem is solved as quickly as possible. The tutorials range from how to do little tricks like drawing Parallel Lines to complex tools like Gradient Mesh. At this point, the book covers 140 tutorials on 134 pages.
Hopefully with the help of this book artists would spend more time creating than digging online to figure out how things should be done.
This book will be the only place to search for how to do tricks with Krita.
- 134 pages
- 140 tutorials
- Even more broad topic coverage
- 27 pages
- 20 tutorials
- Broad topic coverage
The book consists of 7 chapters:
- How to Read: cover basics on how the book is presented
- General: 20 tutorials on basic topics
- Even More General: extended list covering varieties of topics – 68 tutorials
- Manipulate Colors: 17 tutorials covering topics on how to manipulate colors
- Manipulate Selections: 11 tutorials covering topics on how to manipulate selections
- Vector Operations: 11 tutorials focusing on working with vector shapes
- Brushes: 13 tutorials explaining how to do tricks with brushes